Thermen in Bad Kleinkirchheim: pure relaxation
Near the thermal baths in St. Kathrein and at the Thermal Römerbad: Hotel Almrausch
Your personal four-star pleasure hotel Almrausch is located close to the popular thermal baths in Bad Kleinkirchheim. The family-friendly Therme St. Kathrein is a five-minute walk away, and the Thermal Römerbad is just a 20-minute walk or a short ride on the free shuttle bus.
The forces of nature are bundled in a special way in the Carinthian Nockberge mountains: Fresh, clear mountain air, the diverse medicinal herb Speik and the radon-containing thermal water, which bubbles ceaselessly from the depths of the earth at 36 degrees Celsius, provide health and new energy for body, mind and soul. The healing power of the thermal water in Bad Kleinkirchheim was already mentioned in documents about 500 years ago. The water, which is enriched with the noble gas radon, brings relief from rheumatic complaints, refreshment in the case of joint and vertebral diseases and rapid recovery after injuries and operations. It strengthens the immune, cardiovascular and circulatory systems - and by the way, a stay in the thermal baths in Bad Kleinkirchheim is also fun!
A total of 1,200 square metres of water surface are spread over two thermal outdoor pools and thermal indoor pools respectively. A separate toddlers' area and plenty of space to play ensure that families with children feel completely at ease. Adults appreciate the tranquillity of the varied saunas, relaxation rooms and sun terraces.
- 1.200 m² water surface: five indoor, two outdoor and connecting pools
- NEW: 86 m long Nockbergerutsche - longest fun slide of all Carinthian thermal spas
- NEW: Sun terrace
- NEW: Rest and mediation area with Swiss pine
- NEW: Nockmed health centre
- Massages, therapies, courses around nutrition and lifestyle
- Outdoor sauna, grotto, steam sauna, Finnish sauna, herbal sauna, Roman tepidarium
- Liege, sun terrace, relaxation rooms
- Hot Whirl-Pool
- Aqua fit water gymnastics, cosmetics, pedicure
- Adventure pool and children's pool
- Bathrobe and towel rental (for a fee)
Water temperature inside: 32-34°C
Water temperature outside: connecting pool 32-34°C
The separate outdoor pool has 20-25 degrees in summer and is not heated in the cold season.
Opened in 2007, the Thermal Römerbad is one of the most beautiful alpine wellness temples in Europe! On three levels, goddess Cardea ensures the harmony of body, soul and spirit. The modern, noble ambience with a clear reference to the region inspires just as much as the fabulously beautiful view of the gentle Nockberge mountains.
The three levels of the spa in Bad Kleinkirchheim are named Romanum, Noricum and Maximum. Three different wellness worlds for recreation, relaxation and for families invite you to discover:
- Romanum: The outdoor wellness world convinces with bathing level, sauna garden with thermal water pool, two outdoor saunas and sunbathing areas in the park landscape.
- Romanum for children: Indoor and outdoor areas, toddler pools and play zones offer plenty of space for the offspring. Here is no "shhh!", family fun is announced.
- Noricum: Here the regional nature sets the tone. Water, forest and stone are found in the stone sauna, pine sauna and the adventure pools again. Wellness bar, beauty and massage area complement this world of pampering.
- Maximum: The most exclusive level convinces with Roman lifestyle (Finnish sauna, steam sauna, brine inhalation, infrared cabin, bio sauna, semi-roofed outdoor pool as a connection to the outside, solariums - for a fee)
- Hourly tickets, evening tickets, discounts for seniors, children and families (children from the third child free!)
- Bathrobe and towel rental (for a fee)
Free buses run between the hotel and the thermal baths in Bad Kleinkirchheim. In summer there is the possibility to order the Nock mobile, which is free of charge with the Sonnenschein Card within the region.
In winter, the Ski-Thermen-Bus operates. The bus goes to the most important stops (lifts, thermal baths, etc.) in the region. The bus stop is located directly at the Sonnwiesenbahn, a three-minute walk from the hotel.