The Sonnenschein Card Bad Kleinkirchheim
The free Regionscard for our guests
Whether hiker or mountain biker, whether family fun or sports enjoyment, whether summer or winter lover, with the SonnenscheinCard in Bad Kleinkirchheim for Genusshotel Almrausch guests, variety is definitely guaranteed. Numerous attractions and destinations in the Nockberge holiday region are at your disposal for free! All in all, the SonnenscheinCard offers you lots of free and bonus services - from the day of arrival to the day of departure. Whether guided tours, the Nockmobil, exciting children's and family programs - everything is included, and as often as you feel like it!
The Bad Kleinkirchheim Sonnenschein Card is included daily from the 1st night for you as an Almrausch guest!*
Active programme BKK Sonnenschein Card:
- Guided hikes with trained rangers
- Guided bike tours and technique training with certified bike guides
- Exciting children & family program
- Attractive sports offer at the Brennsee and in Bad Kleinkirchheim
* Mandatory contribution to the Sonnenschein Card € 0.70 (per person per day, from 18 years)
Attractive discounts are available with the Bad Kleinkirchheim Sonnenschein Card at the following partner businesses:
- Family & Health Spa St. Kathrein and Thermal Römerbad
- Kaiserburgbahn and Biosphärenparkbahn Brunnach
- Golf Arena Bad Kleinkirchheim
- Feld am See
Enjoy your holiday without a private car, because with the Bad Kleinkirchheim Sonnenschein Card you can use the Nockmobil free of charge within the region (except for alpine destinations).
The Carinthia Card is included daily from the 1st night for you as an Almrausch guest!
- Daily over 100 excursion destinations
- Over 60 bonus partners with great discounts
- 3 super bonus partners with 50% discount
- Around 50% discount on bus and train with the weekly tickets
Bad Kleinkirchheim & Nockberge (free)
- Lake Millstätter See Schifffahrt
- Bad Kleinkirchheimer Bergbahnen
- Alpenwildpark / Naturstadel Feld am See
- Heidi Alm Falkert
- 1. Kärntner Fischereimuseum Seeboden
- Bonsai Museum (Seeboden)
- Elli Riehl Puppenmuseum (Treffen/Einöde)
- Foltermuseum Burg Sommeregg (Seeboden)
- Pilz Museum (Einöde bei Treffen)
- Stadtturmgalerie Der Künstlerstadt Gmünd
- Porsche Automuseum Helmut Pfeifhofer (Gmünd)
More information about the excursion destinations of the Carinthia Card!
Almost everything is possible in winter in the Nockberge. Whether winter hiking or trial cross-country skiing courses, whether with snowshoes or on a natural toboggan run, with the Bad Kleinkirchheim Sonnenschein Card you can expect an exciting holiday programme all year round. Look forward to an unforgettable winter holiday in the Bad Kleinkirchheim region and breathtaking sunshine moments.